- Cosmetic Facial Acupuncture Case StudyAre you interested in looking 5-10 years younger? I am seeking participants for a cosmetic facial acupuncture case study. Below are the details for the case study offered in June and July 2022.
• 15 minute consultation to learn if cosmetic facial acupuncture is for you.
• 30-60 Virtual intake exam covering your areas of concern and health history.
• Commit to one or two 60-75 minute in office cosmetic facial acupuncture treatments per week for a total of 10 treatments. (Office location is walking distance from South Station.)
• Before and after photos
• 2 Surveys
• Each treatment costs $100 (Savings of $45 off regular treatment price).
Click this box to sign up for your free phone consultation!
- 3 Secrets for a Positive Birth Experience Backed by ResearchWho else is interested in preparing for a positive birth experience?
Yes, you can prepare for a positive birth experience! Join Jennifer Cahoon, Licensed Acupuncturist and Founder of Acupuncture Center for Women for an educational session on the 3 steps Jennifer took to prepare for a positive birth experience and the research to support it. Jennifer has a special interest in birth work and has been licensed as an acupuncturist since 2008.
Click this box to sign up and watch the recording for free!
- Office Visits by Appointment
63 Melcher Street, Suite 100
Boston, MA 02210Call (617) 721-3126
Telemedicine, Office and Home Visit HoursMon7am-7pmTue7am-7pmWed7am-7pmThu7am-7pmFri7am-7pmPlease book on-line for telemedicine appointments and call for available Home and Office Visits
- • Acupuncture and the Small Intestine •
- • TCM for Summer Heat •
- • In Summer, Nourish Your Heart •
Traditional Chinese Medicine or TCM is all about balance. In this ancient system, the key to health is to move through the world in such a way that our bodies can remain in homeostasis, in balance. This idea connects to sleep patterns, what we eat and ultimately the flow of Qi, or energy, throughout the body. For that reason, healthy eating in summertime, according to TCM, is all about using cooling foods to balance out how hot it is outside. In other words, we can find homeostasis from the inside out. continue reading