- Cosmetic Facial Acupuncture Case StudyAre you interested in looking 5-10 years younger? I am seeking participants for a cosmetic facial acupuncture case study. Below are the details for the case study offered in June and July 2022.
• 15 minute consultation to learn if cosmetic facial acupuncture is for you.
• 30-60 Virtual intake exam covering your areas of concern and health history.
• Commit to one or two 60-75 minute in office cosmetic facial acupuncture treatments per week for a total of 10 treatments. (Office location is walking distance from South Station.)
• Before and after photos
• 2 Surveys
• Each treatment costs $100 (Savings of $45 off regular treatment price).
Click this box to sign up for your free phone consultation!
- 3 Secrets for a Positive Birth Experience Backed by ResearchWho else is interested in preparing for a positive birth experience?
Yes, you can prepare for a positive birth experience! Join Jennifer Cahoon, Licensed Acupuncturist and Founder of Acupuncture Center for Women for an educational session on the 3 steps Jennifer took to prepare for a positive birth experience and the research to support it. Jennifer has a special interest in birth work and has been licensed as an acupuncturist since 2008.
Click this box to sign up and watch the recording for free!
- Office Visits by Appointment
63 Melcher Street, Suite 100
Boston, MA 02210Call (617) 721-3126
Telemedicine, Office and Home Visit HoursMon7am-7pmTue7am-7pmWed7am-7pmThu7am-7pmFri7am-7pmPlease book on-line for telemedicine appointments and call for available Home and Office Visits
- • Acupuncture and the Small Intestine •
- • TCM for Summer Heat •
- • In Summer, Nourish Your Heart •
The season of fall brings cooler weather and shorter days. As with any season, the world adjusts accordingly. Plants begin to go dormant, animals begin scrounging for food to store to get them through the upcoming winter months and humans start winterizing everything.
As fall descends on the land, it reminds us we need to start cutting back on the numerous cooling foods that are consumed during the summer months. Things like raw foods, salads, juices and fruits should be decreased because they can create too much cold in the body, according to traditional Chinese medicine. continue reading
Statistics show eight out of 10 people will experience low back pain at some point during their life. Seeking medical treatment for back pain is very common. Typically back pain is fleeting and can be easily resolved with rest, heat and an occasional anti-inflammatory like ibuprofen. However, once the damage is done, the recurrence of back pain can be as high as 50 percent. Part of this is because as we age, things like muscles and tendons become less flexible and pliable. It is also very well known in the United States, people are too sedentary and this leads to excess weight gain that can create added pressure on the body, especially the low back. continue reading