- New Mom Community Acupuncture GroupNew moms come to recharge in a beautiful group setting. The New Mom Community Acupuncture Treatments are offered on Sunday mornings and treatments last for 30 minutes. Postpartum acupuncture is helpful for urinary incontinence, back pain, pelvic pain, reducing stress and anxiety, fatigue, mild depression and increasing milk production. Treatments can begin 3 days after a vaginal childbirth and a week after a Cesarean birth. It is important to include yourself in your whole family care ritual. Click this text to book your treatment time. I look forward to working with you!
- 3 Secrets for a Positive Birth Experience Backed by ResearchWho else is interested in preparing for a positive birth experience?
Yes, you can prepare for a positive birth experience! Join Jennifer Cahoon, Licensed Acupuncturist and Founder of Acupuncture Center for Women for an educational session on the 3 steps Jennifer took to prepare for a positive birth experience and the research to support it. Jennifer has a special interest in birth work and has been licensed as an acupuncturist since 2008.
Click this box to sign up and watch the recording for free!
- Office Visits by Appointment
311 Summer Street
Boston, MA 02210Call (617) 721-3126
Telemedicine, Office and Home Visit HoursMon7am-7pmTue7am-7pmWed7am-7pmThu7am-7pmFri7am-7pmPlease book on-line for telemedicine appointments and call for available Home and Office Visits
- • Acupuncture and the Small Intestine •
- • TCM for Summer Heat •
- • In Summer, Nourish Your Heart •
Tag Archives: germs
Why do some people always catch a cold, and others don’t?
Viruses, germs, and bacteria are everywhere. They are in the food we eat, the air we breathe and the water we drink, but not all of them are bad or harmful.
Think of the immune system as your body’s security detail. The cells, tissues, and