- Cosmetic Facial Acupuncture Case StudyAre you interested in looking 5-10 years younger? I am seeking participants for a cosmetic facial acupuncture case study. Below are the details for the case study offered in June and July 2022.
• 15 minute consultation to learn if cosmetic facial acupuncture is for you.
• 30-60 Virtual intake exam covering your areas of concern and health history.
• Commit to one or two 60-75 minute in office cosmetic facial acupuncture treatments per week for a total of 10 treatments. (Office location is walking distance from South Station.)
• Before and after photos
• 2 Surveys
• Each treatment costs $100 (Savings of $45 off regular treatment price).
Click this box to sign up for your free phone consultation!
- 3 Secrets for a Positive Birth Experience Backed by ResearchWho else is interested in preparing for a positive birth experience?
Yes, you can prepare for a positive birth experience! Join Jennifer Cahoon, Licensed Acupuncturist and Founder of Acupuncture Center for Women for an educational session on the 3 steps Jennifer took to prepare for a positive birth experience and the research to support it. Jennifer has a special interest in birth work and has been licensed as an acupuncturist since 2008.
Click this box to sign up and watch the recording for free!
- Office Visits by Appointment
63 Melcher Street, Suite 100
Boston, MA 02210Call (617) 721-3126
Telemedicine, Office and Home Visit HoursMon7am-7pmTue7am-7pmWed7am-7pmThu7am-7pmFri7am-7pmPlease book on-line for telemedicine appointments and call for available Home and Office Visits
- • Acupuncture and the Small Intestine •
- • TCM for Summer Heat •
- • In Summer, Nourish Your Heart •
Tag Archives: menstruation
A study conducted by Chengdu University of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) has determined that the use of moxibustion at specific days during a woman’s menstrual cycle can decrease pain associated with menstruation. Dysmenorrhea or painful menstruation is a big problem for many women. This study used moxibustion, an accessory modality of TCM, to treat the pain associated with menstruation. The