- Cosmetic Facial Acupuncture Case StudyAre you interested in looking 5-10 years younger? I am seeking participants for a cosmetic facial acupuncture case study. Below are the details for the case study offered in June and July 2022.
• 15 minute consultation to learn if cosmetic facial acupuncture is for you.
• 30-60 Virtual intake exam covering your areas of concern and health history.
• Commit to one or two 60-75 minute in office cosmetic facial acupuncture treatments per week for a total of 10 treatments. (Office location is walking distance from South Station.)
• Before and after photos
• 2 Surveys
• Each treatment costs $100 (Savings of $45 off regular treatment price).
Click this box to sign up for your free phone consultation!
- 3 Secrets for a Positive Birth Experience Backed by ResearchWho else is interested in preparing for a positive birth experience?
Yes, you can prepare for a positive birth experience! Join Jennifer Cahoon, Licensed Acupuncturist and Founder of Acupuncture Center for Women for an educational session on the 3 steps Jennifer took to prepare for a positive birth experience and the research to support it. Jennifer has a special interest in birth work and has been licensed as an acupuncturist since 2008.
Click this box to sign up and watch the recording for free!
- Office Visits by Appointment
63 Melcher Street, Suite 100
Boston, MA 02210Call (617) 721-3126
Telemedicine, Office and Home Visit HoursMon7am-7pmTue7am-7pmWed7am-7pmThu7am-7pmFri7am-7pmPlease book on-line for telemedicine appointments and call for available Home and Office Visits
- • Acupuncture and the Small Intestine •
- • TCM for Summer Heat •
- • In Summer, Nourish Your Heart •
Tag Archives: pernicious anemia
Autoimmune diseases are a collective group of disorders that plague nearly 50 million people in the United States today. When a person suffers from an autoimmune disease it means their own immune system is attacking the body and altering or destroying the tissues. Autoimmune diseases include things like rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, Crohn’s disease, pernicious anemia, multiple sclerosis, irritable