- Cosmetic Facial Acupuncture Case StudyAre you interested in looking 5-10 years younger? I am seeking participants for a cosmetic facial acupuncture case study. Below are the details for the case study starting in May 2022.
• 15 minute consultation to learn if cosmetic facial acupuncture is for you.
• 30-60 Virtual intake exam covering your areas of concern and health history.
• Commit to one or two 60-75 minute in office cosmetic facial acupuncture treatments per week for a total of 10 treatments. (Office location is walking distance from South Station.)
• Before and after photos
• 2 Surveys
• Each treatment costs $100 (Savings of $45 off regular treatment price).
Click this box to sign up for your free phone consultation!
- 3 Secrets for a Positive Birth Experience Backed by ResearchWho else is interested in preparing for a positive birth experience?
Yes, you can prepare for a positive birth experience! Join Jennifer Cahoon, Licensed Acupuncturist and Founder of Acupuncture Center for Women for an educational session on the 3 steps Jennifer took to prepare for a positive birth experience and the research to support it. Jennifer has a special interest in birth work and has been licensed as an acupuncturist since 2008.
Click this box to sign up and watch the recording for free!
- Office Visits by Appointment
63 Melcher Street, Suite 100
Boston, MA 02210Call (617) 721-3126
Telemedicine, Office and Home Visit HoursMon7am-7pmTue7am-7pmWed7am-7pmThu7am-7pmFri7am-7pmPlease book on-line for telemedicine appointments and call for available Home and Office Visits
- • Acupuncture and the Small Intestine •
- • TCM for Summer Heat •
- • In Summer, Nourish Your Heart •
Tag Archives: stress
Large Intestine 4 is one of the most important and influential acupoints in the entire body. The Chinese name for Large Intestine 4 is “He Gu” meaning union valley or converging valley. The point is located on the hand in the web between the thumb and index finger, also described as the depression where the index finger and
Having recurring migraines is similar to parenting a temperamental toddler. When they go from being annoying to actively disruptive and mildly infuriating, there is often little one can do but grit your teeth and persevere. The helpful suggestions for managing this occurrence involved a mixture of expert opinion, anecdotal hearsay, individual tinkering and a big dose of patience. So
One of the most wonderful things about being an acupuncturist is the ability to stimulate points on my own body when I need to. If I get a headache, or feel a cold coming on, I can always hop up on my table for a quick tune-up with some needles. Even when I’m not at the office, the
No matter what you’re trying to accomplish, setting goals is one way to help you get there. Often, when people have no goals, they lack motivation, focus and direction. Setting goals also provides a benchmark to determine whether or not you are succeeding. But how do you set goals if you’ve never done so before? Or what if