- New Mom Community Acupuncture GroupNew moms come to recharge in a beautiful group setting. The New Mom Community Acupuncture Treatments are offered on Sunday mornings and treatments last for 30 minutes. Postpartum acupuncture is helpful for urinary incontinence, back pain, pelvic pain, reducing stress and anxiety, fatigue, mild depression and increasing milk production. Treatments can begin 3 days after a vaginal childbirth and a week after a Cesarean birth. It is important to include yourself in your whole family care ritual. Click this text to book your treatment time. I look forward to working with you!
- 3 Secrets for a Positive Birth Experience Backed by ResearchWho else is interested in preparing for a positive birth experience?
Yes, you can prepare for a positive birth experience! Join Jennifer Cahoon, Licensed Acupuncturist and Founder of Acupuncture Center for Women for an educational session on the 3 steps Jennifer took to prepare for a positive birth experience and the research to support it. Jennifer has a special interest in birth work and has been licensed as an acupuncturist since 2008.
Click this box to sign up and watch the recording for free!
- Office Visits by Appointment
311 Summer Street
Boston, MA 02210Call (617) 721-3126
Telemedicine, Office and Home Visit HoursMon7am-7pmTue7am-7pmWed7am-7pmThu7am-7pmFri7am-7pmPlease book on-line for telemedicine appointments and call for available Home and Office Visits
- • Acupuncture and the Small Intestine •
- • TCM for Summer Heat •
- • In Summer, Nourish Your Heart •
Tag Archives: stress
Having recurring migraines is similar to parenting a temperamental toddler. When they go from being annoying to actively disruptive and mildly infuriating, there is often little one can do but grit your teeth and persevere. The helpful suggestions for managing this occurrence involved a mixture of expert opinion, anecdotal hearsay, individual tinkering and a big dose of patience. So
One of the most wonderful things about being an acupuncturist is the ability to stimulate points on my own body when I need to. If I get a headache, or feel a cold coming on, I can always hop up on my table for a quick tune-up with some needles. Even when I’m not at the office, the
No matter what you’re trying to accomplish, setting goals is one way to help you get there. Often, when people have no goals, they lack motivation, focus and direction. Setting goals also provides a benchmark to determine whether or not you are succeeding. But how do you set goals if you’ve never done so before? Or what if